Many people don’t realize how quickly a dirty air filter can reduce performance and lead to energy waste in their system. Cleaning or replacing the air filter once per month will go a long way to keeping the system running well and efficiently and will save the energy.
When is the time to services your AC?
The age of the heating and cooling unit plays a serious factor in the decision to repair or replace. Aside from the unit’s age, a few other signs can signal it’s time to repair your air conditioner. Consider how frequently you make AC repairs in Delhi, whether your energy bills are rising or if your home is too hot in the summer.
It never seems to fail — when you need cool air the most, your home air conditioning system goes down. It’s vital to have an experienced approved expert’s for AC repair in Delhi and AC repair in Noida that you can trust and reliable to be there for you and to restore your comfort as quickly as possible.
How often does an AC should repair?
A heating and air conditioning professional or expert should inspect your A/C system at least once each year.
Things should keep in mind at the time of AC repair or maintenance
- Gas-refill: Lack of coolant is a very common reason behind AC not cooling problem. The coolant circulates through the evaporator coils and cools the air flowing over it and eventually sends cool air into the room. So when the level of this coolant becomes insufficient, the AC fails to cool. In many cases the coolant leaks from the unit and AC stops cooling. An AC repair professional will be able to correctly determine if the refrigerant level is just right in the cooling coils.
- Clean/change the air filter: If you only make one tuned-up this season, clean your air filter – doing so can lower your air conditioner’s energy consumption by up to 15%. In the summer time, you should wash your reusable filter or change your disposable one once per month.
- Clear the area around the outdoor unit: Keep vegetation at least two feet away from the unit so it is free to pull in air.
- Cooling System: Clean the blower component and the evaporator and condenser coils every year, and the filter once a month when the air conditioning is in heavy use. Make sure that the system is using refrigerant fluid at a normal rate.
- Water is leaking in and around your unit: While a small amount of condensation is normal for your unit, excessive water is an indication of problems. Because your air conditioner has electrical components which must be protected from water damage, you will need to contact a repair person for help.
Want to higher the expertise or professionals for AC repairing in Delhi or AC repair in Noida also.
Please contact us on toll-free number -1800225252
Visit our website- http://www.helpguru.com